Sharpening the definition of small-scale producers (2019)
To sharpen the definition of small-scale farmer in highly labour intensive products and reassess the values of maximum land size for selected less labour intensive products.
- Collect data on production and land size for all relevant products in all relevant regions/ countries
- Collect data from auditors regarding the SPO definition and applicable land size
- Collect general data of regional averages and national definitions
- Analyse all relevant data
- Make a recommendation to the SC on indicators for highly labour intensive products and values for maximum land size
EN | Project Assignment