Deductions in FOB prices for coffee (February 2017)
Provide general and country specific guidance on the FOB price breakdown for coffee.
- Understand the current operations of private exporters for Fairtrade coffee
- Understand current practices in coffee price negotiations and price breakdown in general.
- Understand and provide guidance to FLOCERT, producers and traders, from the countries where more issues on auditing have been detected, on price breakdown and deductions according to the stage in which the coffee is purchased from the SPO (for Peru, Brazil with priority for Q1/Q2 2017 and at a later stage in Q3 2017 for Colombia and Honduras).
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation on clarifications and guidance development.
- Propose an updating procedure for the price breakdown and deductions.
EN | Project assignment