Minimum Price and Premium Information
The table below lists the Fairtrade Minimum Prices and Premiums for all certified products. When the market price is higher than the Fairtrade Minimum Price, producers should receive the current market price or the price negotiated at contract signing.
For the list of countries where Fairtrade standards are applicable, see the Geographical Scope of Producer Certification. In addition, you can download our Guidelines for Evaluating the Costs of Sustainable Production (PDF 319KB).
For help in using the database, please refer to our Users Guide (PDF 35KB).
- For some products marked with an asterisk (*) in the column "Price level/special price conditions", special price and payment terms apply. These are published in the Product Trade Standards (Part C of the relevant product standards).
- For herbs and spices without a fixed Fairtrade Minimum Price or fixed Fairtrade Premium, the Fairtrade Premium is set globally at 15% of the commercial price. These products can be found in the Fairtrade Herbs and Spices list.
- For secondary products and/or its derivatives, a default Fairtrade Premium of 15% of the negotiated price must be paid in addition to the negotiated price.
- For fresh and prepared and preserved fruits and vegetables, the pricing methodology is described in detail in this explanatory document.
- The scope of Fairtrade certification in China is limited to the certification against the Generic Fairtrade Standard for Small Producers’ Organizations and the Generic Fairtrade Trade Standard. The Generic Fairtrade Standard for Hired Labour, the Fairtrade Standard for Contract Production and the Fairtrade Product Standard for Fibre Crops (including seed cotton) are not applicable in China.
For browsing offline or building interactive apps, please refer to the Minimum Price and Premium tables below in a variety of formats.
|Status: 16. Feb 2015|
(specific product standard)
|Product variety||Price applies to||Currency / Quantity x Unit||Price level / *special price conditions||Fairtrade minimum price||Fairtrade premium||Valid from|
(SPO / HL)
|USD / 22 kg||EXW||8.35||1.25||09. Aug 2013|
(SPO / HL)
|USD / 22 kg||EXW||11.7||1.25||09. Aug 2013|
Find Fairtrade Minimum Prices and Premiums