- ¿Qué es el Comercio Justo?
- Beneficios de Fairtrade
- Historia de Fairtrade
- Principales funciones de FLO
- Marca de Certificación
- Certificación Fairtrade
- Visión y misión
- Apoyo a los productores
- Nuestros socios
- Preguntas frecuentes
- Vacantes / Solicitud de Ofertas
Fairtrade enables positive change through long-term, equitable trading partnerships. In addition to facilitating trade partnerships, Fairtrade works with organizations that have expertise in specific areas or access to resources. These strategic partnerships add value to our work and the work of our partners, and ultimately increase the development impact of Fairtrade.
Identifying mutual objectives is a key to the success of strategic partnerships. These objectives include:
- Improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of the technical and financial services for producers
- Building new markets that are accessible for Fairtrade
- Broadened and deepened business and consumer engagement in Fairtrade
- Understanding more about the impact of Fairtrade on producers
- Giving Fairtrade, especially producers, a stronger voice, in local and global debates on trade and development
Our partnership work is guided by Fairtrade’s partnership strategy, available here to download (PDF)
The Strategic fairtrade funding programme brings together some of the most significant players in international development, enabling us to implement our global strategy for Fairtrade and increase Fairtrade’s contribution to achieving the Millennium Development Goals.
In addition to our partners in the strategic Fairtrade funding programme, we also work with a number of organizations to address specific needs and deepen the impact of our work.
FLO is part of a network of Fair Trade organizations that includes the World Fair Trade Organization - Europe and the European Fair Trade Organization. We work together to promote fairer trade.
Precios Mínimos y Primas Fairtrade
Busca los Precios Mínimos y Primas Fairtrade