- ¿Qué es el Comercio Justo?
- Marca de Certificación
- Certificación Fairtrade
- Historia de Fairtrade
- Visión y misión
- Principales funciones de FLO
- Quiénes somos
- Nuestros socios
- Beneficios de Fairtrade
- Galardones Fairtrade 2014
- Preguntas frecuentes
- Vacantes / Solicitud de Ofertas
Fairtrade enables positive change through long-term partnerships working towards a common goal. In addition to facilitating trade partnerships, Fairtrade works with organizations that have expertise in specific areas or access to resources. These strategic partnerships add value to our work and the work of our partners, and ultimately increase the development impact of Fairtrade.
Identifying mutual objectives is a key to the success of strategic partnerships. These objectives include:
- Improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of the technical and financial services for producers
- Building new markets that are accessible for producers
- Broadened and deepened business and consumer engagement in fair trade
- Giving female and male farmers and workers, and their children, a stronger voice, in local and global debates on trade and development
Our partnership work is guided by Fairtrade’s partnership strategy, available here to download (PDF)
The Strategic Fairtrade Funding Programme brings together some of the most significant donors in international development, enabling us to implement our global strategy and increase Fairtrade’s contribution to achieving the Millennium Development Goals.
In addition to our partners in the Strategic Fairtrade Funding Programme, we also work with a number of organizations to address specific needs and deepen the impact of our work.
Fairtrade International is part of a network of Fair Trade organizations that includes the World Fair Trade Organization - Europe and the European Fair Trade Organization. We work together to promote fairer trade.
Precios Mínimos y Primas Fairtrade
Busca los Precios Mínimos y Primas Fairtrade